Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep everything in order

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to keep everything in order

I just type in the due date and the amount in the notepad on my phone when I get an email. and check it every other day or so. I'm no longer worried about statement cuts. I need to Garden until this summer.

I am a fan of mint but it isn't the end-all solution it gets screwed up with synchrony a lot. I've been locked out of accounts because it keeps banging on them with blank fields even though
my password did not change
Message 41 of 43
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@rmduhon wrote:
I'm kinda paranoid about letting any program/app have access to my financial information which is why I don't use them.

I don't let many places keep my financial logins either; setup USAA with it years ago, it's broken for many of them now but I haven't really found the need to fix it and haven't really checked that in more than a year come to think of it.  I do need to fix up YNAB though I still use the local install rather than the online version.

For me I simply login to all my accounts somewhere around the first of the month and just kick payments if needed, but to someone's point I'm not worried about balances reporting generally though this is 1-1.5 weeks before the statement date on the majority of my accounts so it works for me if I need to get clean for an application.

I will probably switch my autopay to statement balance though as others have suggested and just not worry about it... and I'm strongly considering closing my one account that doesn't do autopay.

        
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently trying out Prism on iOS. And FREE, as well. You can set it up to pay your bills like a bank's eBill service. So far so good.

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.