Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How tough is amazon chase card?

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: How tough is amazon chase card?

The store card is through GE so yes. Personally, I like the store card better because they offer the 0% financing deals which the Amazon rewards visa does not offer. I seldom use the chase card on Amazon.

@kobe2012 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Id say go for it and worse case if you don't get it you could just get the store version which is GE.

How old is your freedom, Chase seems very good when it comes to a 2nd card, it's just the first that I see they suck a lot.

wouldn't it be two separate apps for the store card and the visa??

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 11 of 13
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

1. My score was in the 680s when I got approved. Its a handy card, rewards are good. No confusing rotating catagories. I thought I had been denied so I got the store card version instant approval. So I have both. I rarely use the store card
I might also add that at the time of my chase approval; it was my highest limit. Got the card in Feb 2012. I got nfcu in march 2012.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@webhopper wrote:
  1. My score was in the 680s when I got approved. Its a handy card, rewards are good. No confusing rotating catagories. I thought I had been denied so I got the store card version instant approval. So I have both. I rarely use the store card
I might also add that at the time of my chase approval; it was my highest limit. Got the card in Feb 2012. I got nfcu in march 2012.

what limit they offered, i just got chase freedom with 1k.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.