Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge HSBC bbrzmc gold Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge HSBC bbrzmc gold Increase

I thought this deserved its own thread. Yesterday I applied for increase and got a 72 hour message. I have had the card for almost a year. The card started out at 100 and I got a 300 dollar increase about 4-5 months ago. I haven't got an email stating anything yet but tonight when I logged into my account it says credit line is 2500!!!!!!!!!

As you can see I have excellent credit. I must of got an underwriter that liked what they saw! WOW!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Huge HSBC bbrzmc gold Increase

I kind of want to cut you right now Smiley Tongue

Just kidding, so envious!

But with 750 range scores you need to leave HSBC behind unless it's like Saks or Neiman.... you get a citi yet or Amex... I would think you would see MUCH larger lines with them.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know I almost feel bad. I know not a lot of you got love! I'm keeping it around because there is no annual fee. and with this love I will show them back some love every once in a while. No more hsbc cards for me...

I have discover, psecu, amex zync(gonna convert to blue if I can soon), and paypal smart connect.

Message 3 of 15
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats! After reading your post, i decided to apply for a CLI. Usually when you sign on and go and click on the tab on Requesting a CLI it usually says after that 'We are currently not giving out CLI" however after today I was able to input my annual income, hit submit and was instantly approved for an extra 300. awesome. 

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

can't convert charge cards to credit cards with Amex. you will have to apply.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sonson wrote:

Congrats! After reading your post, i decided to apply for a CLI. Usually when you sign on and go and click on the tab on Requesting a CLI it usually says after that 'We are currently not giving out CLI" however after today I was able to input my annual income, hit submit and was instantly approved for an extra 300. awesome. 

Thanks , Glad you tried then! Congrats on your increase too.

@ reply @Creditaddict

mhm guess I will have to just wait a while then... thinking about getting bofa before adding anything else

Message 6 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Where is the CLI option on the bestbuy rewards zone mastercard website? I do not find any option for cli when I login to website.

Message 7 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

to the right view more links or options or something, below "view recent charges"

Message 8 of 15
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i know I almost feel bad. I know not a lot of you got love! I'm keeping it around because there is no annual fee. and with this love I will show them back some love every once in a while. No more hsbc cards for me...

I have discover, psecu, amex zync(gonna convert to blue if I can soon), and paypal smart connect.

lol. you think you get luv from hsbc, you should see what ron1 gets from them. his increases make even 2500 look like toy limit increases. well im so ready to move on anyway.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 9 of 15
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Where is the CLI option on the bestbuy rewards zone mastercard website? I do not find any option for cli when I login to website.

same story here. the cli link on my end of the webside was omitted, and have had same exact limit from account opening. i even attempted cli with an account retention exec. and even he said my card type would never be eligble for an increase. i think it had to do with the fact i managed to fenangle the initial AF of 60 to 0. i made it clear to hsbc i would not accept the account opening otherwise.

anyway it served its purpose.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.