Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Bank Voice Credit Card

tag
dac1
Established Member

Re: Huntington Bank Voice Credit Card

I also applied for the Huntington Voice Mastercard with the low rate option.  I was instantly approved for the World Mastercard. The limit and APR were not shown on the approval screen. The approval said that the account will show online in 3 days and the card will arrive in 5-7 days.

Message 21 of 59
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dac1 wrote:

I also applied for the Huntington Voice Mastercard with the low rate option.  I was instantly approved for the World Mastercard. The limit and APR were not shown on the approval screen. The approval said that the account will show online in 3 days and the card will arrive in 5-7 days.

Congrats!!!!  Smiley Very HappyDo you live in their banking area?

Ron.

Message 22 of 59
Poki
Valued Member

Oh Huntington... Smiley Indifferent

Too bad I'm still upset I never received my $100 banking bonus for opening a checking account with theme. On top of that they by accidentally opened two accounts in my name which led to some fees. . . I was unable to convince theme to re-fund the fees.

September 20 will be my 6-month mark with theme, and I will finally be able to close the account (I'm avoiding the "early account closing fee").

In all honesty, that CC looks like a good choice.

"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 23 of 59
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

My wife switched to them for her Checking and has been happy so far. I am with Wells Fargo on my accounts and they have been great for me, but they don't have any physical branches within 100 miles of here so having an account with someone like HNB would seem to make sense, even more so if I could tie it to a card like this. Still on the fence, not sure if HNB or PNC would be the way to go.

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 24 of 59
myjourney
Super Contributor

Not a bad card 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 25 of 59
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@nursepower wrote:

I took a bite and it said in person identification was required and asked me to come to the local bank. I have no idea where one is. 

I received the same message. I called, and currently they are only offering this to local customers, which are the areas on this map:

https://www.huntington.com/regions/

The CSR did mention that they planned to open this up nationwide at a later date. I asked if he had any rumors of when that might be, and he said if he had to guess, it might be before christmas.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 26 of 59
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Has anyone with a BK reporting been approved for this card?

Message 27 of 59
DONx88
Established Member

I couldn't find it anywhere but do the points expire with this card? Does it come with roadside assistance, price protection, cell phone protection, etc? I would guess so if it's a mastercard world card.

Amex Blue Cash Everyday 07/01 | Amex Starwood Preferred Guest Business 04/17 | BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig 06/07 | Chase Freedom Visa Sig 12/13 | Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Sig 07/13 | Chase Ink Business Cash Visa Sig 05/16 | Chase Ink Business Preferred Visa Sig 09/17 | Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Inf 02/17 | Discover It 01/14 | IHG Rewards Club Select World MC 12/14
Message 28 of 59
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone got their card yet? What type of limits did they give you?

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 29 of 59
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I apped today as well. I am in Michigan, and have no accounts with Huntington. I got the message that I had to verify my ID at a branch. No problem, as there is a branch 5 mins away. I spoke to a banker, and was able to look at her screen as she went through and finished the verification. Account was approved, they pulled EQ (my most recent score is in my siggy). Interesting that even looking at her screen, it does not tell you the amount of the approval, or the interest rate, just Congratulations, you will receive the card in 5-7 days.

The banker also mentioned that it is their first card offered directly by Huntington in 4 years, and that it was available to employees starting in May, and will probably be out nationwide by end of year. She said that employees in our area (Dearborn) were the first guinea pigs for the new card.

Also, it should be noted that there is a 12 month 0% BT (3% fee) available when you open the card (didn't see that mentioned anywhere).

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.