Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huntington Voice MasterCard

Another interesting card I never heard of. Let's you choose things like a lower APR or better rewards. Can you tell I am reading an article on the best cards of 2016 in every category?

https://www.huntington.com/landing/pas/creditcard/
17 REPLIES 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice MasterCard

@Anonymous wrote:
Another interesting card I never heard of. Let's you choose things like a lower APR or better rewards. Can you tell I am reading an article on the best cards of 2016 in every category?

https://www.huntington.com/landing/pas/creditcard/

you have to be in their market to apply.

my partner got around it but i never could despite that im actually from the area originally!

Message 2 of 18
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Actually, I assumed you were looking at my Cash Back credit card charts.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cash-Back-credit-card-charts/m-p/4004730#M1124381

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 3 of 18
JamP
Valued Contributor

Great Card and decent starting limits. I haven't heard of anyone getting a CLI though.

I have the 3% one but once they offer the low interest one or a 3% one to my DW we will have two.

We keep my card on the Walmart category but I switched it around before I acquired other cards to fill the space.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 4 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

This card is on my list after the CSP. I opened a checking account with HB during a 200 signup bonus for it and they have bought a chain of banks in my area that will become HB in January.

Message 5 of 18
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

Awesome concept! Too bad it is not available for everyone.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone who has the card... do you remember your score, who they pulled, and what SL you were given? Thx.

Also... I think if you live in the 8 states they have banks, or any neighboring states, you can get Accounts. This was told to me not by any official person so take it for what it is. You may want to call or chat if you want to apply
Message 7 of 18
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

HB pulled EQ for my sister 4 months ago and SL of 13.7K

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't tell from their website, but the grocery category doesn't include wholesale clubs, does it? I assume not, since it doesn't say it does, but I can't find details either.

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great card to have in any line-up!  No foreign transaction fees, which is can be rare for cards that have no annual fee.  Plus they always send me little offers, like earn $50 for spending $1500 on the card.  I use the card for my utility bills and get about $5 per month for paying my bills. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.