cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice available nationwide...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huntington Voice available nationwide...

So I asked if anyone nationwide can apply for the Huntington Voice card. I even clarified that I'm not in a state they serve. And asked about a PIN because so few cards have them. They responded by saying:

"You can certainly apply for the Voice card by following this link: http://ow.ly/QyTJ309NeMU 
All Voice cards contain EMV technology. With EMV cards, when a cardholder calls to activate the card, they will be required to set up a PIN number. PIN numbers may be required by some EMV terminals.
Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you."

So it seems they are offering the card nationwide. And it allows for a PIN for unmanned Kiosks when travelling. I would apply, but have 4 new accounts  (3 last year, 1 this year) so I'm going to wait. Anyone plan on applying? And if you do apply and are outside the service area, can you post on if you got the card?

18 REPLIES 18
northface28
Established Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice available nationwide...

I got it and I think they are hand delivering the card. Turn around time on delivery is outrageous.
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not too worried on how long it takes to deliver. But are you out of their service area Northface28? And did you apply normally (online or phone, not while living in their area)?

Message 3 of 19
northface28
Established Contributor

I live in Illinois and applied online last Tues.
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 4 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

I live in Illinois also and applied and was instantly approved on 2/28/17. I still have not received the card yet. I did receieve an atm card and debti but not the credit card yet. 

They also only single pulled TransUnion for my application, none of my CR's are on ice so they could have picked Equifax which I hear is there go to, so I was surprised they pulled TU but happy I got approved. 

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

According to their website, they serve Illinois. They also serve Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Indiana. So they may have let you have it being in their area.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love my Huntington card. Highest limit yet too. Smiley Happy
They do serve IL. Now that they merged with First Merit it opened up a lot of other states.
Message 7 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

The card isn't available in my area. So it's not nationwide.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmood, did you try today? Because I know for awhile it was not available outside the footprint. But the response I got from them was today.

Message 9 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes I tried today just to see how far the app would go. It stated the services weren't available in my area.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.