Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Am Not Impressed....

Frequent Contributor

Re: I Am Not Impressed....

You could file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Companies have to respond within a certain amount of time or they get a complaint on their BBB record, and even huge banks like Citibank do care about this.  You have to show that you've tried to solve the problem yourself though, and you need to provide names of who you talked to.  Its good that you're e-mailing them so you have a written record. The Citibank president's office is also supposed to be quite helpful - I would call them.  I believe there's a number for it on-line if you do a google search.  Best of luck to you.

Message 11 of 11