Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CLOSED my Credit One Visa!!! :-D

tag
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Re: I CLOSED my Credit One Visa!!! :-D

Congrats! I never had a CreditOne card, but they are SOBs for charging those fees!

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 11 of 13
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@scarzy wrote:

Congrats! I never had a CreditOne card, but they are SOBs for charging those fees!

Thanks and while I appreciate them granting me a card when others wouldn't, when you know better you do better and I'm definitely doing better without them! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 12 of 13
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

@--HighHopes-- wrote:

Congrats!  I too just closed my credit one bank card yesterday and my feeling is mutual....great feeling to know that you are moving on up in your credit journey and you're finally in a position to not have to take just any old crappy card anymore just to get a credit history....its great isn't it!  Way to go...happy for ya!

THANKS, I totally agree!  BTW, I absolutley LOVE your screen name, which is definitely great to have in terms of credit!!! Smiley Happy

Thank youSmiley Happy  I try to have that mentality in all my day to day life and especially my credit Smiley Wink lol

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.