Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Love Bank of America!!

tag
hautemama
Regular Contributor

I Love Bank of America!!

I recently opened a B of A credit card.  It was originally a MC, but they changed it to a Bankamericard Visa, which is apparently their best rewards card (1.25%).  They originally approved me for 1K.  Then, I called in to see if I could get a CLI, then they increased to 2K.  I then called AGAIN because I saw their cute Hello Kitty CC (which they couldn't change) but I asked about another CLI, and the rep said that it referred me to speak with customer care.  I checked my account online today, and guess what, the CL is currently 5K!Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Love Bank of America!!

Wow! SUPER congrats on that nice 5k cl!! Did either of these CLIs come with hard inquiries? It seems BofA is pretty good w/not pulling hards. Oh, and yay!/congrats on the 1.25% cash-back!!
Message 2 of 5
hautemama
Regular Contributor

thanks!! and congrats on ur ficos being 800+!! no hard inquiries, only soft.. nothing has showed up on my credit alerts..
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the answer hm. Great on the no-hards; yay BofA! I think it's really great to get to that 5k+ threshold, so congrats again!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats hautemama! Nice cli and cl! Smiley Happy

Lot's of nice things coming out of BoA lately.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.