Did you mean: 

I UPSET THE CARD COMPANYS THEY HAD FICO LOCK MY POSTING

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I UPSET THE CARD COMPANYS THEY HAD FICO LOCK MY POSTING

74king titled his post:

You're joking, right? You don't seriously believe that a handful of volunteer moderators on these forums are somehow controlled by the credit card companies?? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

74king titled his post:

You're joking, right? You don't seriously believe that a handful of volunteer moderators on these forums are somehow controlled by the credit card companies?? Smiley Very Happy

So, hauling, do tell: Which company sent you in the ring? Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

TAKE A PILL.........KNOW When someone is joking.......Better yet, go to bed.Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

74king titled his post:

TAKE A PILL.........KNOW When someone is joking.......Better yet, go to bed.Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

As one more person who would not have my credit score as high as it is without the payment history I built with Orchard and Plains Commerce I think your post showed a real lack of understanding of why these cards exist.

In life people mess up and it is good there are options other than doing without to choose from

Message 15 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 16 of 18
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

74king wrote:

74king titled his post:

For the benefit of the community, this member has been banned from the FICO Forums. This this kind abuse is not tolerated here.

Barry
Message 17 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

bump
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.