Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Want MY CSP

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

I Want MY CSP

Why is May taking so long to get here   Smiley Mad .

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
londonhogfan
Contributor

Re: I Want MY CSP

I hope mine comes in this week. I was approved late in the afternoon on Thrsday which seems like months ago.

When did you apply?

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 2 of 26
toppers555
Established Contributor

@londonhogfan wrote:

I hope mine comes in this week. I was approved late in the afternoon on Thrsday which seems like months ago.

When did you apply?

Haven't appiled yet trying to wait until May when my report will be crystal clean , besides inquires.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 3 of 26
bribro
Valued Contributor

Just a reminder for anyone considering a CSP, now is the ideal time to apply. For people that may not keep the card for more than a year (due to the AF) you will maximize your 7% annual bonus by applying now since it the bonus points posts on Januaryor February statement.

For example, if you applied in November and get approved you will only get November and December counted toward the 7% dividend on your January or February statement. If you cancel the card in November the following year to avoid the AF, you miss out on January-November for the 7% dividend.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 4 of 26
NewYorkGuy
Established Member

@toppers555 wrote:

@londonhogfan wrote:

When did you apply?

Haven't appiled yet trying to wait until May when my report will be crystal clean , besides inquires.

You and I are in the same boat. I am planning an App-o-Rama in May when my report will be at it's peak (a couple of my inquiries will fall off in April). The Chase Sapphire Preferred is one of my target cards. I also plan to get a car loan around that time. I want to get the CSP before the car loan shows up on my report.

Message 5 of 26
gpfirestone
New Contributor

I think I have around 18 pulls in the past year and my mortgage just started reporting last month which dropped my CS.  Anyways with my high utilization my score is around 650.  Nothing bad ever and perfect payment history but I applied and was approved for CSP 2 days ago.  If you dont' get immediate approval, call in and if you have a previous relationship with chase you should get it.  I got it based on my outstanding spending and payment history with my Freedom card which I have spent about 8k a month on for the past 2 years.

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

FIA/BOA is the plague. AVOID THEM!
Message 6 of 26
toppers555
Established Contributor

@gpfirestone wrote:

I think I have around 18 pulls in the past year and my mortgage just started reporting last month which dropped my CS.  Anyways with my high utilization my score is around 650.  Nothing bad ever and perfect payment history but I applied and was approved for CSP 2 days ago.  If you dont' get immediate approval, call in and if you have a previous relationship with chase you should get it.  I got it based on my outstanding spending and payment history with my Freedom card which I have spent about 8k a month on for the past 2 years.

I already appiled about 8 months ago ,and was decline due to  2 baddies I have that fall off in May  judgement ,and collection. I refuse to pay as I do not want to reset reporting period.   Pretty much I just need to be patient ,and I will be able to get pretty much any card I want.

Message 7 of 26
gpfirestone
New Contributor

Apply for something really easy to get like the Amazon Visa or another card managed by Chase.  Better to get your foot in the door with a beginner card than to just ask Chase to give you their top card.

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

FIA/BOA is the plague. AVOID THEM!
Message 8 of 26
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

When did you apply? I was approved for mine on a Wednesday morning and had the card in my hand at noon the next day.  did you ask for it to be expedited?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 9 of 26
Bobert22
Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@toppers555 wrote:

When did you apply? I was approved for mine on a Wednesday morning and had the card in my hand at noon the next day.  did you ask for it to be expedited?

The OP hasn't applied yet. Is waiting for May so that he can apply.

Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.