cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

tag
heirophant
Established Contributor

Re: I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

landocalrissian wrote:
I received a pre-approved offer for another WAMU Platinum Visa and I applied online.  I was approved for another card with a limit of 1300 dollars with no annual fee and 0% APR on purchases through Feb 1, 2009.  My other card has a limit of 1000 dollars.  I would have preferred to receive a CLI on this card, but I would eventually like to combine both of these cards like I plan to do with both of my Cap1 Visa cards.  Do any of you have 2 WAMU Platinum Visa cards???

How long have you had the card?  I just recently received my 6-month CLI right on time from 1,500 to 2,500 on my Platinum MC.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

I have had my current WAMU card since November 2007 and I have yet to receive a CLI from them.  It is most likely due to the fact that I have been SD'ing the card.  It would have been nice to receive a 1300 cli on the card that I have.  But I will take the new card.  The new limit will bring down my utilization.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 07-22-2008 12:09 PM
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, don't feel bad.  I've had mine since 11/2006, bank with them for eons and they haven't given me an increase either!Smiley Very Happy  I suppose they think my initial was good enough, esp. since I really don't use it that much.
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent used my card much either since last year.  I will say this much.  The way they have been ratejacking folks over the past couple of months, both of my WAMU Visas will be used with extreme caution along with my Chase Platinum Visa.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to see anyone successfully combine WAMU cards-

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, if that is the case.  I will have two separate Wamu Visa Platinum Cards.  I am ok with that.  Keep the utilization down.
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Visa and a MC from WAMU

landocalrissian wrote:
Well, if that is the case.  I will have two separate Wamu Visa Platinum Cards.  I am ok with that.  Keep the utilization down.

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

They havent tried that silly ratejack mess on you like they have with others, have they????
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not yet-

I have about a 1K balance on my MC (at 0%) and my Visa gets PIF.

I am not worried- I do have other options in my wallet.
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do as well and that makes me feel great.  About 14 months ago, I did not have any options in my wallet whatsoever.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.