cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can NOT be admitted into the Sleigh Center....Yet!!!!!!!

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: I can NOT be admitted into the Sleigh Center....Yet!!!!!!!

jazzycrystal wrote:
 Then I got a Hooters they gave me $750 and will not increase my limit. Then I applied for the Seamiles card and was approved for $2250.................THEN I WENT MAD!!!!!!!

I am now sitting at my desk with numerous pre-approvals placed face up in front of me..they seem to be SCREAMING MY NAME!!!!

Please Help!!!!

You sound like a good Sleigh Center candidate.  From what you have written, I would seek therapy immediately.
Message 11 of 25
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Jazzycrystal,

Yes...you have done so good damage...I would sit back and let them age for 6-12 months, and then the higher limits will come.

In the mean time, please join me and Ragcajun and go immediately to the Sleigh Center!!Smiley Very Happy

Phumanr
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just like to have at least one card with at least a 5k limit, then I will surrender myself to the Sleigh Center- treatment for totally insane credit card application addicts!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by jazzycrystal on 09-16-2007 09:36 AM
Message 13 of 25
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

jazzycrystal wrote:
I would just like to have at least one card with at least a 5k limit, then I will surrender myself to the Sleigh Center- treatment for totally addicted credit card application addicts!!!!Smiley Very Happy

And that one will lead to another and another and another.  Please seek shelter in our beautiful facility!Smiley Very Happy  We can help you.Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy I got five new cards in July and one in August. That's it for me I'm sure of it.  Restraint kicked in when I realized how much those inquiries were hitting me for. Don't need anymore for a very long time.
Message 15 of 25
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Smiley Happy I got five new cards in July and one in August. That's it for me I'm sure of it.  Restraint kicked in when I realized how much those inquiries were hitting me for. Don't need anymore for a very long time.

You are a great example Obsessed!Smiley Happy  Maybe others will follow in your footsteps.
Message 16 of 25
doood71
Regular Contributor

Yikes, so just how much was your score affected obsessed? Did the available credit balance out your score at all?
2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually my scores are rising steadily...utilization down to <5%. Available credit went from <5000 to >50000.  EQ=749, TU=743, EX=706 (all my inq's were ex). All scores were around 630 back on May 31....Trying to get to at least 760 on all fairly soon...Don't think I'll have a problem, except with EX....Smiley Mad
Message 18 of 25
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Any baddies Obsessed?

2 of your 3 FICO scores have jumped around 100 pts. in the last 3 1/2 months or since May 31 of 2006?

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-16-2007 01:03 PM
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a one....
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.