Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I curse you GE CareCredit

tag
unusuallyconfused
Regular Contributor

I curse you GE CareCredit

Approved August 3, 2013. Card LOOOOOOooooooGGGgggg ago received.

So I curse you CareCredit for not reporting yet! :-(

Seriously folks - for those that know - what's your experience with the time it takes for this tradline to report to at least one or all credit bureaus? I know, I know! It'll report someday, but just curious at this point as to what time frame we're talking here (a month? a CareCredit statement period? etc...).

Gracias amigos

USAA Rewards VISA (7,500 - 03/2013) / DiscoverIT (6500 - 03/2013) / Cap One Platinum MC (2750 - 03/2013) / Credit One Platinum VISA (750 - 03/2013) / First Premier Bank MC (300 - 02/2013) / FingerHut/WEBBANK (5200.00 - 02/2013) / Victoria's Secret/Comenity (1500 - 03/2013) / PayPal Smart Connect/GECRB (2900 - 03/2013) / Lowe's/GECRB (2800 - 03/2013) / Amazon.com/GECRB (4500 - 03/2013) / Chevron Texaco/GECRB (1950 - 03/2013) / J.C. Penney/GECRB (2150 - 02/2013) / Target (750 - 07/2013) / Abercrombie & Fitch/Comenity (1850 - 07/2013) / CareCredit/GECRB (4500 - 08/2013) / DCU Visa (2000 - 11/2013) / NFCU Sig cashRewards Visa (7000 - 11/2013) - MilitaryStar/Chase (4700 /12/2013)

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: I curse you GE CareCredit

not even 30 days, you may have to wait for the first billing cycle

Message 2 of 16
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Approved only 3 weeks ago, and cursing GE because it hasn't reported yet? really?
Message 3 of 16
IWOL
Established Contributor

I opened a care credit account in June and it did not report till August. I was beggining to wonder if it was going to report at all.

Ive seen some people say around 30 days but mine took over 60 days to report, so be patient.

Message 4 of 16
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Just ignore the rude posters. I would call and ask them. Have you activated and used it?

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 5 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Countingpennies wrote:
Approved only 3 weeks ago, and cursing GE because it hasn't reported yet? really?

+1

Mine took anywhere from 45-60 days to report to all CRs... Some lenders are quick, others take a while... Just the way things go OP.

Message 6 of 16
goosedog
Regular Contributor

I am cursing GECARE CREDIT for other reasons....read my siggy. If I knew they would HP i would have never asked for it, i was doing good in the garden.

Message 7 of 16
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Hit DH's pretty fast.  You'll see it soon! 

Message 8 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@goosedog wrote:

I am cursing GECARE CREDIT for other reasons....read my siggy. If I knew they would HP i would have never asked for it, i was doing good in the garden.

Any lender has the right to HP.  Sorry you were not aware or familiar of such data point.  Just because they may SP for some products, doesn't mean all producst follow the same guideline.  Bottom line, although some lenders can be flexible with their CLI or AR policies, I always assume an HP would be required if you are requesting an extension of credit for any reason, anytime.

Message 9 of 16
goosedog
Regular Contributor

i am aware of that. What i was shocked was i read on here a few people who reported it being a SP. If i knew it was a HP i would have never applied.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.