Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I emailed Capital One CEO!!!!!!

tag
kobe2012
Established Contributor

Re: I emailed Capital One CEO!!!!!!

I emailed them again last monday for pc to venture, annual fees removed and cli ...last time i got increase was three months ago but with such a small amount... They called back today and she said she will look into them and give me an answer in the next few days..i hope itll be good news and the increase wasnt too soon to request...fingers crossed..... I waited and waited too... This time took longer for them to call back compared to the first and second time i emailed them

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 31 of 36
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Good luck. Interested to see what happens.  I once emailed a CEO of Citi on a more serious issue regarding a mortgage issue after hours upon hours of dealing with  everyone from the janitor and up it seemed.  I was convinced he wouldn't read the whole thing or maybe any of it so I highlighted to key points.  I received a call back within hours and the exec staff mentioned the email, SO I know it sometimes works.  And the issue was taken care of right then.  You may be surprised with your results and glad you did.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 32 of 36
rushx2112
New Contributor

Got a call from them yesterday.... Hoping they can take my 500 limit up a bit and get rid of my annual fee, otherwise this card is getting cancelled in June!

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading the cap1 threads, I emailed the EO last Saturday. Received a call on Tuesday and the rep took my info and said she would call back. I did not receive a call but checked my account tonight and the limit on my Venture card was raised from 5,000 to 7,500. Happy with that. I started with a secured cap1 card several years ago and it's really rewarding to see things improve. I have used this forum quite a bit as a source of information.
Message 34 of 36
tjeff
Valued Member

I also contacted the CEO due to no CLI in the past 2yrs (automatic or by request). I received an email 1-2 days later stating that they had tried to contact me but the number that was listed was not a good number. They advised me to give them a call. I called and explained to the person my concerns. I asked for a CLI or a decrease in my APR. One day later, I was given a CLI of 250 on both my cards (i asked for waaay) more; but something is better than nothing and they also decreased the APR on one of my cards. 

Message 35 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tjeff wrote:

I also contacted the CEO due to no CLI in the past 2yrs (automatic or by request). I received an email 1-2 days later stating that they had tried to contact me but the number that was listed was not a good number. They advised me to give them a call. I called and explained to the person my concerns. I asked for a CLI or a decrease in my APR. One day later, I was given a CLI of 250 on both my cards (i asked for waaay) more; but something is better than nothing and they also decreased the APR on one of my cards. 

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Something is always better than nothing!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.