Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey - I almost forgot given the holiday.

Yes I did - went to Sephora the weekend and took your advice. It is an amazing product !! 

Thank you again for the tip.Smiley Happy

I like your new siggy as well. 

Oh cool that you like it!!

You are welcome!

Thanks!! It's my new motto for the year!
Message 31 of 36
Cory
Established Contributor

AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cory wrote:
AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory

What did you say in the letter?
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cory wrote:

Cory

Cory, do you happen to remember how long it took for the first INQ to show up on your CR? I think that my INQs usually show up the next day, but I'm still not seeing it on my CR. I have noticed some other INQs haven't showed up either, so I'm really wondering what's going on. Thanks!
Message 34 of 36
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:
Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.

Thanks concord. I'm not so much concerned about the INQ as the fear that there is a dupe file somewhere that some of this stuff is getting reported on. I have another thread going where that possibility was offered.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.