cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get it now!!! Tapping fingers waiting for my creditors to report for the month... THANK YOU ALL!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I get it now!!! Tapping fingers waiting for my creditors to report for the month... THANK YOU ALL!

I always see a lot of posts about getting creditors to update early, im running out of patience waiting, what can I do while I wait, etc. etc.  and I always use to think it was almost kind of silly UNTIL now... last month I paid off (counting in head) 14 accounts, 2 charge offs and got deleted roughly 15 AU accounts!!

So far NONE have been updated, it's killing me... for some reason on my USAA Experian Credit Monitoring my EX score keeps going up daily and now is over 700 but really who are they fooling, no telling what that really means, but at the same time even though I think it's a worthless score it's kind of nice seeing a 7 in front of any credit score of mine!!!

I'm waiting to pull Fico's again because I pulled them RIGHT before doing to round of payoffs and they were around the 660 range which is also higher then what they have been... it's been such a long road and it's not over yet, even though I did pay off everything except Car 10k, student loan $1800, and 2 credit cards (my large ones!) everything else is gone, it's kind of amazing.  I just hope in the end I see some real increases in credit even though now I don't carry any debt (besides the accounts I mentioned) I carry 1 Visa, 1 Amex, 1 Target and pay them weekly.

Anyway, I will update as more news and updates come in because I know over the years of following some of you mayors of MyFico and the newbies it's been a wealth of information and amazing to bounce ideas of eachother... thanks so much

(hmm my glass of wine got to me, I was just going to post that Im pulling my hair out every morning checking my reports for accounts to show $0 and then went into a whole big story... hope it was worth it for someone other then me!)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: I get it now!!! Tapping fingers waiting for my creditors to report for the month... THANK YOU AL

@Creditaddict wrote:

I always see a lot of posts about getting creditors to update early, im running out of patience waiting, what can I do while I wait, etc. etc.  and I always use to think it was almost kind of silly UNTIL now... last month I paid off (counting in head) 14 accounts, 2 charge offs and got deleted roughly 15 AU accounts!!

So far NONE have been updated, it's killing me... for some reason on my USAA Experian Credit Monitoring my EX score keeps going up daily and now is over 700 but really who are they fooling, no telling what that really means, but at the same time even though I think it's a worthless score it's kind of nice seeing a 7 in front of any credit score of mine!!!

I'm waiting to pull Fico's again because I pulled them RIGHT before doing to round of payoffs and they were around the 660 range which is also higher then what they have been... it's been such a long road and it's not over yet, even though I did pay off everything except Car 10k, student loan $1800, and 2 credit cards (my large ones!) everything else is gone, it's kind of amazing.  I just hope in the end I see some real increases in credit even though now I don't carry any debt (besides the accounts I mentioned) I carry 1 Visa, 1 Amex, 1 Target and pay them weekly.

Anyway, I will update as more news and updates come in because I know over the years of following some of you mayors of MyFico and the newbies it's been a wealth of information and amazing to bounce ideas of eachother... thanks so much

(hmm my glass of wine got to me, I was just going to post that Im pulling my hair out every morning checking my reports for accounts to show $0 and then went into a whole big story... hope it was worth it for someone other then me!)

I'll drink a glass of wine to celebrate your success.

Message 2 of 6
dharalex
Established Contributor

Re: I get it now!!! Tapping fingers waiting for my creditors to report for the month... THANK YOU AL

CHEERS!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'll drink a glass of wine to celebrate your success.

Well I appreciate sharing some wine... but I think that should be a bottle or three!, a glass is what I have at lunch Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Yay you!  (but I prefer Budweiser to wine...)

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Creditaddict wrote:

'Grats on the big payoffs! Keep us posted, especially on any resulting score changes.

No hair pulling, or you'll have to apply for a Care Credit account to pay for hair transplants. Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.