cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an MTV rewards card any better cards out there?

tag
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have an MTV rewards card any better cards out there?

Looks like the MTV Card you and I have have been discontinued for new accts.

This was my first ever card back in 2011 and now, after 3 years, time to ask for a CLI online from mere 500$.

''Got the dreaded 10 day message''.........

Anyways no regrets, will keep this forever regardless of what happens. No AF is a good thing.

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 11 of 12
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have an MTV rewards card any better cards out there?

MTV has a branded credit card? Learn something new everyday haha. As for some advice OP your BK is barely over a year old. I would take it slow. To be blunt most big banks wont even want to bother with you at the moment. Time for a slow grind back into their good graces. Use the cards you have now responsibility and try for SP CLI on your walmart card while paying in full each month to show you have learned from your mistakes and can handle credit. Some of the first steps to get back into the big/prime banks good graces. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.