Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have arrived!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I have arrived!

FP and fingerhut is next so check your CR's, scores and INQ's across all 3 so we can get you approved and on the road to better credit Smiley Tongue 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 23
CS800
Super Contributor

I feel blessed everytime I get a FP app. With teary eyes I say to myself '' I made it' !!! i'm finally worth a First Premier Card

Message 12 of 23
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

BUT... BUT... 1 PERCENT CASHBACK (- mandatory $10/mo fees)

Not trying to point fingers, but somebody in their marketing department should probably get fired if they're sending out mailers to people with 800+ ficos.

Didn't FP do the same thing a few weeks ago to someone here?

Message 13 of 23
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived in about the same order!  AFTER I had my BCE, Barclay MC and Discover cards in my wallet.  THEN I got Credit one and Fingerhut (preapprovals, not card)

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 14 of 23
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I'm so jealous! I guess Credit One doesn't think I'm worthy of getting any preapprovals. I'm going to slink off to the corner and have a good cry. Smiley Sad

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 15 of 23
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

Awesome, Shogun!

On another note, I'm not Credit One worthy, either. *sigh*

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 16 of 23
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

HAHA!! This is a good post! Too funny!!!

Worked on my cleaning my credit up for 5 years and FINALLy did it.  After all the hard work, I now  have Amex, BOA, Chase, Discover etc..BUT unfortunatetly, I've only received ONE prime preapproval in the mail from BOA last year.  All the rest have been nothing but Credit One....yuck!  First Premier....ugh!  Etc....All the while, my DH who's credit is still "a work in progres" get's preapprovals from AMEX, Discover,  Citi, you name it! ALL the primes! LOL!!! Go figure!Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 23
RENATO1

Barclay Relocation

Shogun

Please check second message from me  in thread. Tried to delete this one but couldn't.

Message 18 of 23
RENATO1

Barclay Credit Line Relocation

Shogun 

I have 2 Barclay cards. Trying to relocate credit line between the 2 cards because there is one that is offering a great balance transfer.  Any experience?

Message 19 of 23
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

LOL !

I know how you feel because they keep TRYING to bait me in. Just imagine how "special" I felt when the Fingerhut "wishbook" catalog (preapproved up to $800) was delivered along with my NavCheck envelope of checks ($15,000 APPROVED).

Made me want to dance a JIG with a pig....right there, right then !

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.