cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't been approved for a credit card in a while but my scores are almost in the 700s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been approved for a credit card in a while but my scores are almost in the 700s

Two out of my three scores have just bypassed the 700s but I have a scragger at 698. Anyways, I'm hoping they'll all be in the 700s by christmas and potentially 750s by summer Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: I haven't been approved for a credit card in a while but my scores are almost in the 700s

Not sure what your asking...

Are you looking to get approved?

Or are you happy/content gardening?

If your looking for direction on getting approved we need more info. What's in your credit profile? What are you looking to accomplish with your credit?  

"Begin w/the end in mind..."

Best credit wishes to you!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I haven't been approved for a credit card in a while but my scores are almost in the 700s

Have you been applying OP?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Have you been applying OP?

I have not. I'm just waiting for my score to improve. I would be estatic if it climbed to 800s by summer!!!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have CC's that you're using now?  I'm trying to see where you meant for this thread to go...

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wishing you the best Op, but i think this should be posted in credit cards for more opinion. This section is for appprovals and we cant really find any. CHEERSSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

OP..Good luck to you in the pursuit of credit, and gardening, but in the future, only post actual approvals of credit here in the "approvals" section please. Not just in "hopes" of approvals...your thread will probably be moved to a different section by a CL or Mod. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else still completely confused by the OP?
Message 8 of 10
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm confused by a lot of things. What stood out the most is she thinks she's going to hit 800s in less than a year from 690s. I'm curious to know her profile and why she thinks she can get there that quick.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 9 of 10
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Credit_hawk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm confused by a lot of things. What stood out the most is she thinks she's going to hit 800s in less than a year from 690s. I'm curious to know her profile and why she thinks she can get there that quick.

+1

Unless all the baddies drop, stay in the garden and have good AAoA/credit mix, I don't see the score going near 800 in less than a year.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.