Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got approved for Hooters MC!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for Hooters MC!

I just called to check my application status for Hooters, and I got approved for a $2000 CL! This is so excellent. I really needed cards with higher CLs to raise my score.

How is Hooters as a card? Do they periodically review your account for CL increases?

P.S.- I am a girl- will I look totally ridiculous pulling this card out to use?????????????????
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just got approved for Hooters MC!

TOO FUNNY! Great post gurl! And congrats. And nooooooo not at all. You won't look funny at all. You MAY get an odd look or too, but I get those all the time. LOL
Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

"P.S.- I am a girl- will I look totally ridiculous pulling this card out to use?????????????????"

Depends on you assets. j/k
Message 3 of 36
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

smartgurl wrote:

P.S.- I am a girl- will I look totally ridiculous pulling this card out to use?????????????????

Not at all.  This card has great shock value!!!  Congrats on the new TL.Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also, trying to get more cards with higher limits to improve my score - do you mind telling what your scores are??  and what is the link for Hooters Card application?
Message 5 of 36
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Equifax is 586....I don't have my other FICOs.

Message 8 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

smartgurl wrote:
My Equifax is 586....I don't have my other FICOs.

they pull tu, only from what i've seen.
Message 9 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores? TU: 676 EXP: 665 EQ(633)

btw, I KNOW my scores arent strong enough to get on with Amex & Discover, so I dont even try. I will once my scores exceed 700 across the board. For what that's worth
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.