Did you mean: 

I just got approved for Hooters MC!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I just got approved for Hooters MC!

@aaagirl wrote:
Thanks all,
I applied over the phone today, and the rep stated that I would hear with in "30 days". How long after I have paid down my current balances does it take to show up? I just paid all my cards down to 40-50% utilization and am hoping that I will get approved,but am concerned that the balances wont show up in time. Any advice?
aaagirl1

Do you know when your various cards report? If you've ever pulled your freebies at www.annualcreditreport.com, they will show the actual date. You can also call each CCC and ask them. My updates show that day on EX and generally wander on in the next two days on EQ and TC. YMMV (your mileage may vary) If they haven't posted yet, and Hooters declines you, ask for a recon in a month when your scores improve. Ask the Hooters CSR (please God, don't let them be called Hooters girls...) if a recon would be a hard or soft pull.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can think of some people who would like the hooters girls to do either a hard or soft pull...

Ya had to go there didn't ya Hauling?  LOL

Van

Message 32 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I can think of some people who would like the hooters girls to do either a hard or soft pull...
Ya had to go there didn't ya Hauling? LOL
Van
OMG, I didn't even see that... Now I know I'm getting old! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a nice guy. I like soft pull Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 36
VLGaffEsq
Regular Contributor

I also was recently approved and today I recieved my Hooters MC today (after the "7 - 10 days" reply), with a credit limit of $5,200.  I was quite surprised with the limit since I have a high utilization on all my other credit cards at the present, but my FICO score was hovering around 700.  It does seem like a uniquely named credit card, but since it seemed so easy to get, I figured I would go for it, and now I am quite happy with this card and its generous limit!
Message 35 of 36
kclb
Regular Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ya had to go there didn't ya Hauling? LOL
Van
OMG, I didn't even see that... Now I know I'm getting old! Smiley Very Happy

har har har.

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.