Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

@BungalowMo wrote:
I've tried twice in the last year....I won't try again.  I'll find someone who really wants my business.

My philosophy completely! 

Message 11 of 14
bobtail
Regular Contributor

Used the pre approval website yesterday. Soft inquiry, but pulled TU. I needed them to pull EX. Result, they did not have any pre apporvals to offer but suggested I apply for one of the three cards listed.

Did not apply.  Did not want to waste a hard inquiry.

Message 12 of 14
wmarat
Valued Contributor

TU FICO 767, util 0%, 0 inq. on TU report, 3 years of banking with BOA, 2 big CL with BOA: DENIED.

Reason: short credit history(?) (I have 2x25k lines with them) Go figure.

@DI wrote:
Get your scores in the 700's and let some of the inquiries age. After that, you should get approve pending no other high debt utilization.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

TU FICO 767, util 0%, 0 inq. on TU report, 3 years of banking with BOA, 2 big CL with BOA: DENIED.

Reason: short credit history(?) (I have 2x25k lines with them) Go figure.

I would but I quit trying to figure B of A. 10 yrs banking with them. Similar report as you. CLD by 5 figures. Said in econ conditions they overextended CR to ppl not using the card enough. And if I had a high util? Oh probably would have CLD as well for that reason. Well 2 can play this game. I no longer do any business with them.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.