Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on the EO bandwagon finally....

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm on the EO bandwagon finally....

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Just composed/sent my request for AR/CLI's for my MC/V. Sockdrawered the Cash a while ago (kept alive by autobills/payments), but made my kiddo an AU on the Mtv, since she's leaving for grad school soon. 

For those who did get replies, what was the time from email/type of communication? Email/phone?? ..and the verdict?

For me, it was the very next day, and decision in my favor within 24 hours. Shockingly fast and painless!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Just got the call back, and a simple call turned into a "small bs conversation." 

Very polite, friendly, and direct. Guy even offered to pay my current balance, when he couldn't modify one of the APR's any lowerSmiley Very Happy

...sucks for me, since I paid the bill online a few hours ago.Smiley Frustrated

...threw out a random number for CLI on both cards (keeping that private), and he said it could be as quick as tomorrow.

Best part is that the EOcsr told me to keep the name/number for future events, questions...etc.

Message 12 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Just got the pageonce notification... Got my increases on both.
Message 13 of 17
xcallmeclayx
New Contributor

I know you said you were keeping quite on how much you asked for but Im curious, did they give you what you asked or did they low ball you?

They lowballed the heck out me haha. After reading your post I decided to log in and see if there was any change to mine and I got mine increased by $500. Better than nothing but still not enough to win me over.

Oh and congrats on the successful CLI!

Starting Score 5/10/2012: EQ: 631 EX: 570 TU: 583
Current Score: EQ: 710 (MyFico) EX: 740 (CreditInform) TU: 709 (WalMart)
NEW Goal Score: 750 All Across 1st Goal: Achieved 6/7/2013 690 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Of course I didn't get what I hoped for, as high increases go. I never expect cap to be the leader in my wallet. They met me 75%, but my highest revolver is in the 13k zone, and I know they wouldn't dare match that.
Message 15 of 17
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:
Just got the pageonce notification... Got my increases on both.

Congrats.

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 16 of 17
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.