Did you mean: 

I'm really starting to love GE...

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

I'm really starting to love GE...

I was just checking my email and saw this:

Hello Default4,

Want to earn Rewards faster? Just add an authorized user to your PayPal Extras MasterCard account! To make it even sweeter, you'll qualify for a $20 statement credit if you add one by April 14, 2013. There is no annual fee and you will also earn Reward Points on all of your authorized user's purchases.
Adding an authorized user is easy...just follow these steps:
1. On your PayPal account page, select 'View Card Details'
2. Click 'Add Authorized Users' on the right
3. Enter the names of those you want to add to the account
4. Click 'Add Users'

A PayPal Extras MasterCard with each authorized user's name will be delivered to the primary cardholder's billing address within 10 business days. Just remember to add an authorized user before April 14, 2013 to earn your $20 statement credit.

Free $20? Heck yeah! Did anybody else get this email? I'm probably going to add a family member and then remove them once I get my credit lol.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: I'm really starting to love GE...

I did when i received my card in the mail. I'd love them more once they start giving me a cli. Smiley Tongue
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 6
Exonumist
Established Contributor

They automatically increased me at 4 months to three times my limit. So I'm pretty much already in love with them. I've had the card for 5 months now. I'm surpirsed I never got the $20 offer before. 

Message 3 of 6
MYCherie
Regular Contributor

I also received the email and have had the card for 4 months.  My excitement will start when they give me a CLI!!! LOL

Starting: 563 | Current: 646 | Goal: 750.
Garden 09/24/2013

Message 4 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

They are really good in sending statement credit offers. I've had my card since Oct and I have received emails for at least 3 credits ($20 AU and a couple of use your card 3 x for $10)

Also, the auto CLI are nice too!
Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I got this too within a few months of opening. I added my 14 year old sis! She doesnt know, but I hope they're reporting it to on her cred reports! Lol
In fact, I just got a 10$ statement credit just for using
My card on I think any two random purchases!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.