Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so excited!!! BoA Approved!

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

Re: I'm so excited!!! BoA Approved!

Congrats. That is THE card to have in my opinion. My friend barely uses it and always gets automatic cli's/offers for cli.

Also curious to know scores (helps those gauge how far they are).
Message 11 of 16
lil_bo_peep
Valued Member

Hey all!  They pulled Experian and my score was 721, they had to verify my info, I was also asked why I had been looking for credit... I have 4 inquiries on this report since August 08, I explained the reason to them... I am looking to close all of my smaller cards (except for Capital One which is my oldest), and want my new accts. to age the same and my inq. to fall of of my report at the same time! Smiley Very Happy  He was quite amused at the fact I cared so much about my credit reports, but you never know when you're gonna need them babies to be squeeky clean! Smiley Wink

Thanks To You All !!!  Especially for your encouraging words along the way!

Lil_Bo
Just a little reminder.....sometimes these boards get a little confusing but we are all here to help each other not make things more difficult, you can only Do what's right for YOU, not what everyone else thinks is right for you! Love you guys!!! Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 16
imjetguer
Established Member

Can you tell me what number you called?

Thanks!
Message 13 of 16
lil_bo_peep
Valued Member

I actually do not remember the number but I can tell you how I got it...I went to the screen where you check to see if they have made a decision on your app and the virtual speaker box pops up...I typed in--How do I know if my application needs further info to make a decision?--and that's when it gave me the number to call.  Sorry I don't have the number, but maybe that will help!
Just a little reminder.....sometimes these boards get a little confusing but we are all here to help each other not make things more difficult, you can only Do what's right for YOU, not what everyone else thinks is right for you! Love you guys!!! Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 16
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!!
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
laz98
Senior Contributor

so did my gf, for a while......then she hit 9K, & it's been a year this month since the last CLI. strange!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.