Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

I never thought I'd say I love my bank!!   USAA services and its website impresses me to point where I've closed many old accounts.  I closed my 11 year old checking account with Regions.  I've never had a checking account without having to worry about overdraft fees and etc.  I now can freely go to an ATM and not worry about being charged a monthly fee.  And to be able to transfer funds from my USAA credit card to checking without a fee is mind-boggling( Discover who needs  your cashover). 

I have transferred all monies from EmigrantDirect savings to USAA despite lower interest earnings.   I cancelled my auto insurance with Progressive(no more paying for commercials).   I am closing several credit cards because of USAA. If USAA  ever offer 5% cashback on gas buh bye PenFed

To me USAA  Bank and its website is the best hands down.  Anyone who's able to join should feel fortunate to do their banking with a bank that exemplifies profession. 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: I'm so impress with USAA FSB!!

They're the shiznit, aren't they, DI?  I'm glad you joined the USAA family.

Frequent Contributor

I had a checking/savings with them for over a year but they are stingy and won't give me a cc until I get rid of more baddies, no matter my score.

I can't wait until they are nicer to me. . . Smiley Very Happy  

Message 3 of 33
john398
Senior Contributor

some more nice features are able to use any ATM without having to worry about service fee, and the Android app you can transfer funds and do almost everything you can do online

Message 4 of 33
DI
Super Contributor

@john398 wrote:

some more nice features are able to use any ATM without having to worry about service fee, and the Android app you can transfer funds and do almost everything you can do online

I added the app to my BlackBerry yesterday.  I'm not certain if deposit@mobile works with BB. 

Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

DI - I now have the iphone but prior I had the BB and had no problem depositing @mobile

Message 6 of 33
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

@john398 wrote:

I added the app to my BlackBerry yesterday.  I'm not certain if deposit@mobile works with BB. 

DI, two things:  USAA doesn't charge a fee to add funds but you are subject to the Cash Advance APR which starts from day one.  And deposit@mobile works with blackberry.  The local USAA branch has iPhones, androids, and blackberries available for use to test out the USAA features Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 33
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Yep, USAA FSB is one of the best banks around, period!

We have been doing business with them since they opened and have never had a problem. Typical USAA, top notch service and a very nice product offering.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 8 of 33
poum

I have been with USAA the day they opened up eligibly to enlisted personnel (1998 IIRC). They treat me like I am one of their best customers, even during and after my BK.

They are the best!

Message 9 of 33
wmarat
Valued Contributor

USAA has very nice online banking. I have checking account with them, but do not use it.

For some reason I can not remotely deposit USAA checks.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.