cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a bet. -UPDATE- Verification and Approval.

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I made a bet.

Nixon did you use your EIN or SSN?   I have been incorporated for about 12 years now...  Might need to start using my EIN one of these days, although it goes off your own credit, but assume it asks?

Message 81 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They are always like that... I have all my accounts with them.  Personal cards are a breeze, business card is  a deep grilling..  Annual sales, walk them through a day in the life of your business, puts you on hold, claim the are working the numbers, all BS.  Give us the damn card already..

+1, I didn't even mind the Spanish Inquisition it was their funky attitudes I couldn't deal with Smiley Frustrated Wanted to ask for that 30 minutes of my life back!

Message 82 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I still think you should wait it out, let them do whatever and recon only if necessary. But what do I know Smiley Tongue I'm only the person that made the mistake of calling them a couple months agobc I couldn't be patient.GL

Are they pretty brutal on the business card side or something?  A few person said it is bad to deal wtih them?  Basically they quiz you like no other recon you have had before?

The two I spoke with were obnoxious smart alecks. Might have been an off day for them and myself who knows. I wont be calling again unless I'm denied first when I apply in the fall. If I apply at all. Starting to think I dont want to deal with them at all Smiley Tongue Amex is treating me pretty well. Not missing much with Ink Cash except 5% cable/internet. Lowest of all my bills

They can be very hardcore these recon analysts on business side, so i would be very careful. I didn't want to deal with interrogation like i am an criminal , so i was patient and let it ride out, and called the automated line after an week. Was approved for decent limit so i was happy :-) Not everybody is as patient as i am :-)

It's hard for us to wait to see if Nixon got approved and I could imagine what he is going through.Smiley Happy

I honestly had no intention of apping this until 70K bonus hit but a bet is a bet and this was the most useful Chase card to me at the moment.

I don't even really want more CL. Just want the pts for spend bonus and the benefits are very similar to CSP + you can transfer to partner.

Message 83 of 106
kjel
Established Contributor

Nixon don't make me get out the hose. Back to the GARDEN!
Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 84 of 106
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@kjel wrote:

He has to finish the app.  Business cards are different than personal, especially with Chase.  He doesn't want any more HP's, so must do a little recon work.  It can take 30 days for Ink approvals (but not so much the plus cards, AF cards tend to be more lenient than regular, check out my Barclays Airways card, I was shaking after I received the card).  He has good chance.

Signature needs updating
Message 85 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kjel wrote:

I mean it this time. EX isn't getting unfrozen for a while when it goes back under on the 2nd.

Maybe will try for 9mos and do my obligatory AAoA restoring AMEX app Jan 2016.

Message 86 of 106
kjel
Established Contributor

I know business apps are more complicated so since the inq is already burned make it worth your while.
Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 87 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have business account with Chase, it's super easy approval, in case of denial, March down to chase branch and speak with Banker who deals business accounts, everything should takes less than 5 min.
Although, you missed 60k bonus deal few weeks ago.
Message 88 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gonna SM over that.

I only have personal banking with them.
Message 89 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checkmate.

Message 90 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.