Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need suggestions!

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

I need suggestions!

So I am looking to get some new cards in December, 3-4 maybe 5. I currently have a 680 EX Score, with 10 inquiries on my report, last one on June of 2013. The majority of them were in the beginning of the year. Anyways I mostly just buy gas and food, what would be some suggestions of some cards I should get? I am a student btw, making about 25k a year

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I need suggestions!

Based on the last thread which cards of the 10 do you want?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
xgac12x
Established Contributor

The ones I really would like is the Chase Freedom and the Bank of America card..I would like to start a relationship with AMEX but if I cant then its no big deal. But those two I think that I would definitely go for..Unless I should really go for the Capital One Card since I already have a relationship with them with my secured card? Or would that not make any difference..

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@xgac12x wrote:

The ones I really would like is the Chase Freedom and the Bank of America card..I would like to start a relationship with AMEX but if I cant then its no big deal. But those two I think that I would definitely go for..Unless I should really go for the Capital One Card since I already have a relationship with them with my secured card? Or would that not make any difference..

Ok just being honest so no harm .........

You should have stuck with the other post because everyone could see all the info from your other answers this thread is like starting all over again. I really would like to help you but switching back and forth to see what your situation is or isn't is to hard.....sorry

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.