cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I only have so much room in my wallet, kicking to the curb those that don't cut it

tag
dalebb
Valued Contributor

I only have so much room in my wallet, kicking to the curb those that don't cut it

Chewed up the rebuild cards (credit1, show, hsbc), thinking about discover more and citi forward, shredding those too.... any thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Re: I only have so much room in my wallet, kicking to the curb those that don't cut it

If there's no AF I wouldn't send anything to the shredders unless they're truly a boil on the butt.

Message 2 of 5
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: I only have so much room in my wallet, kicking to the curb those that don't cut it

79 a yr on hsbc, 9.25 a month on credit1, and 6 a month on show with CL as listed of 320, 350, and 600....

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

79 a yr on hsbc, 9.25 a month on credit1, and 6 a month on show with CL as listed of 320, 350, and 600....

Ditch em'

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Amen,,, now thinking about discover more and citi forward,,, but called the backdoor numbers and even tho can't get a recon on CLI they did lower APR to single digits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.