Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pulled my score the other day...

tag
NinComPoop
Contributor

I pulled my score the other day...

I check my FAKO score everyday for free through CreditKarma just to make sure there's no major score fluctuations.  I am also a subscriber to myFico SW and don't always get the amount of alerts I think I should, so I thought I'd buy a TU credit report and just continue to hope to the EQ alert at some point.  CreditKarma has been reporting TU as 647 for around 2 weeks and I bought the report from myFico and the score was 646.  I know that it's just coincidence I guess because I've got a different result in the past (20+ point variation) , but it's just funny.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: I pulled my score the other day...

See, even a blind squirrel can find an acorn . . . . Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NinComPoop wrote:

I check my FAKO score everyday for free through CreditKarma just to make sure there's no major score fluctuations.  I am also a subscriber to myFico SW and don't always get the amount of alerts I think I should, so I thought I'd buy a TU credit report and just continue to hope to the EQ alert at some point.  CreditKarma has been reporting TU as 647 for around 2 weeks and I bought the report from myFico and the score was 646.  I know that it's just coincidence I guess because I've got a different result in the past (20+ point variation) , but it's just funny.

Smiley Wink Ahhh there we are.......this Fako scores are just as you laid it out, I use Credit Karma also and they have a score of 845 total B.S. it's not that high. So it's interesting on these score variations..

Message 3 of 8
aquatic1
Established Contributor

I use Credit Karma and thought it was wrong as the score stated stayed the same for the last 2 1/2 months.  Well, I finally pulled TU on here and sure enough after all my hard work and letters my score was still the same.  granted CK  was lower but its just funny that it stayed the same when TU fico also stayed the same....still horrible!!!!!!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
Locksley123
Regular Contributor

Two comments:

1) About a month ago my CreditKarma score and TU FICO score were identical.

2) For some time my EQ FICO score wouldn't change as none of the alerts would be triggered. I suspected it was wrong, so I pulled EQ score. Sure enough it was different. Called MyFico to complain and even though they didn't know why none of the alerts was triggered, they did refund the cost of the report.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I subscribed to TU for a couple of years and then I signed up for the free CreditKarma to see if I was wasting my money with TU.  Well, for the last 6 months, CK and TU mirrored one another.  Same score.  Needless to say, I am no longer paying TU.
Message 6 of 8
grungebuddy

MyFico puts my TU score at 680, CK puts it at 670.  Not bad.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are quite different. TU FICO 760. creditkarma 708...
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.