Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really dislike HSBC

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

I really dislike HSBC

Finally, after requesting a replacement card for me (AU on GM card) in late May of 2011 after my card had already expired in April of 2011, HSBC had the courtesy to send me a replacement card TODAY after 3 1/2 months. In the meantime, we had reiterated the request after one monoth had passed.

I really don't care much about this card. We just charge $1 every two to three months to keep it active as it is one of our oldest accounts.

But boy, does HSBS's attention to their customers suck. It's time for Cap. One to make some improvements if they want to keep the HSBC customers.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I really dislike HSBC

Don't feel bad. Ive actually given up on trying to get my original card from 2008 replaced. Ive called a total of 4 times since June of 2010. They insist they have sent a replacement, and verify my address. I ended up just closing the account. HSBC is awful, im so glad to be rid of them.

Message 2 of 4
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Wow, that's terrible. Seems like I am not the only one. Haha!

Message 3 of 4
IowaGuy
Contributor

They never sent my girlfriend a card after hers expired. She had it at 0 balance. After a few months they closed the account for inactivity. Her real fico is 786.

My card expired a few months ago. They never sent a replacement, so I am replacing them.
700 Club
Amex Gold PR, Main card, Role: rewards
Chase Amazon Visa, Role: Amex backup
Pen Fed Promise, Role: low APR, balances
Amazon Store Card, Role: 0% financing
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.