Did you mean: 

I thank I found my Third CC choice!

tag
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: I thank I found my Third CC choice!

link:

https://cashplus.usbank.com/index.cfm/main/categories/demo/true

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 11 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

this card looks awsome, any info about the approval conditions?

Message 12 of 41
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Dunno, most cards don't have the things you list, but the ability to tailor my rewards profile to what my planned expenses will be on a quarter by quarter basis... that's pretty darned impressive.

I know I'm in no way qualified for any US Bank product beyond their secured; however, this card obviates the need for likely two rewards cards from other lenders.  I wonder if more lenders will come to adopt this particular strategy as I think it's exceptionally smart for customer acquisition and retention, any idea how long they've been offering this card?

        
Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on a chat with a CSR, he said that the minimum income is 15k but it is still not easy to get because of the other factors. He said if you don't qualify for this card we will consider the visa card (not signature) for you which has a flat 1% cash back

Message 14 of 41
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

FYI I just called US Bank to see if I could PC my flexperks card and they said no. It would be a new Acct and HP. So I will stay put for now. My flexperks gives me 1.5% across the board. Hope this info helps.
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 15 of 41
Jonbo299
Established Member

They are extremely conservative/picky (can't fault them) about anything negative. I've had a secured card with them for literally about 4 years now and they still refuse to convert it to unsecure because they only look at my credit report and not payment history. Unfortunately for me my credit isn't "perfect" because of old medical debts that come from a bad time financially about 6-7 years ago.

They aren't a bad bank overall. As said, I can't fault them for being very conservative but the benefits are great if you can get the card.

Message 16 of 41
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Did you guys see it comes with a free Experian credit score?

Experian® Credit Score – Internet Banking customers receive their Experian credit score at no cost.

I chatted with a CSR and they said you can still apply if there are no branches in your state. Wikipedia has a map of branches. Haven't applied yet though I'm definitely planning to... This is a great card.

Message 17 of 41
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@darkpearl wrote:

Experian® Credit Score – Internet Banking customers receive their Experian credit score at no cost.

Smiley Surprised Did they say if that is a FICO score?

Message 18 of 41
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I believe it is Experian score is a FAKO Plus score.  So no big deal.  Trust me, if it was FICO, it would say it with a nice copyright notice.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 19 of 41
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@darkpearl wrote:

I chatted with a CSR and they said you can still apply if there are no branches in your state. Wikipedia has a map of branches. Haven't applied yet though I'm definitely planning to... This is a great card.

That a nice perk, just be aware that it is not a FICO score.... Smiley Wink

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.