Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've just about had it...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just about had it...

You know, I'm freaking tired of waiting for my new cards to report.

I've had the tribute 6-8 weeks, and NOTHING. Orchard? 5 weeks and ZIP. It's fricking annoying! Just report already!

I've read that they usually report last biz day of the month, so that should be last Thursday, and nothing yet. And since Crown Jewelers no longer reports to EQ, I have zero positive accounts on that CRA.

Rrrrrrrargh!!

OK, breathing now. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: I've just about had it...

I know how you feel.  Chevron shows over 50% util but its been paid off for over a month.  Funny is that If I was late or increased my balance, you know it would get updated the next day.  Keep the faith.

Message Edited by marty56 on 02-05-2008 06:12 PM

Message Edited by marty56 on 02-05-2008 07:25 PM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 15
brendogg27
Contributor

Amen to that!
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jennabean wrote:
You know, I'm freaking tired of waiting for my new cards to report.

I've had the tribute 6-8 weeks, and NOTHING. Orchard? 5 weeks and ZIP. It's fricking annoying! Just report already!

I've read that they usually report last biz day of the month, so that should be last Thursday, and nothing yet. And since Crown Jewelers no longer reports to EQ, I have zero positive accounts on that CRA.

Rrrrrrrargh!!

OK, breathing now. Smiley Sad

Orchard took forever to report for me.  Don't be surprised if it takes up to 8-10 weeks.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

tribute is very disorganized.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took WaMu THREE months to report.

hsbc still hasn't reported.  It has been about five months since I got the card.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No credit card company has a vested interest in reporting anything positive about you to the bureaus. That could cause your scores to rise, and that would in-turn give you the opportunity to seek a better card or interest rate from a competitor.

And the bureaus? They are in no hurry to see your scores rise either. The bureaus all want to sell you subscriptions and services that encourage you to monitor your scores and other tools to help you "work" on your scores... all of which would be obsolete and not needed if credit card companies would simply report positive info immediately, and bureaus would post it on a "real time" basis.

More than one bureau associate has admitted this to me over the phone. It's a brilliant business plan... it just sucks for the consumer.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

More than one bureau associate has admitted this to me over the phone. It's a brilliant business plan... it just sucks for the consumer.

Well, dang, that's annoying as heck!!

Thanks for the support, guys! I'm just getting REALLY frustrated. Arrow no longer even owns the debt that they had a CA for, but even THEY just updated... *sigh*
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tribute takes 90 days to report. By the third month you will see it on your credit reports. Hsbc is just plain SLOW...to update!
Message 9 of 15
Cory
Established Contributor

All of the statements below are true and accurateSmiley Very Happy The whole world is going crazy. It's like pulling teeth to find a honest company, person etc out there.

God Bless you all

Cory

CreditHawk wrote:
No credit card company has a vested interest in reporting anything positive about you to the bureaus. That could cause your scores to rise, and that would in-turn give you the opportunity to seek a better card or interest rate from a competitor.

And the bureaus? They are in no hurry to see your scores rise either. The bureaus all want to sell you subscriptions and services that encourage you to monitor your scores and other tools to help you "work" on your scores... all of which would be obsolete and not needed if credit card companies would simply report positive info immediately, and bureaus would post it on a "real time" basis.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.