Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want NFCU

tag
TsuSurf
Contributor

Re: I want NFCU

yep just a little impatient and planning for future.

What did your credit report look like when you got Amex Zync.  That's a card I would like in the future.

Message 21 of 24
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@jconvinced wrote:

yep just a little impatient and planning for future.

What did your credit report look like when you got Amex Zync.  That's a card I would like in the future.

AMEX pulls EX and it had the least amount of inqs. (around 3 or 4 at that time) 1 "paid" collection from 2007 (which was incorrect and now removed) 3 CO's from 2006. ~$94k student loans. mortgage current with 3-30 day lates in 2007. 2 Cap1 cards perfect history (opened in May 2011). EX FICO was ~564 when i got approved i believe. No recent baddies, No BK's and a six figure annual salary.

However, I did get approved it was for $500 hardlimit. It doesn't bother me though. I've replaced my debit card with it and have averaged about $2k per month through it since I got it in June, but I have to make big payments each week to do that.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 22 of 24
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

I just called and they said my father has to be disabled to apply ? I don't know.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 23 of 24
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

I just called and they said my father has to be disabled to apply ? I don't know.

They haven't let MVV join and he was 100% disabled marine.

To the original poster. Call the utility company and pay the bill directly to them.. then send a letter asking them to remove the collection. Or you can send a pay for deletion letter. My advice to you would be to check out the rebuilding forum and get ideas on how to get rid of the collection.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.