cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to apply at Navy Federal.... but...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I want to apply at Navy Federal.... but...

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Do NFCU cards offer airline miles? 

I have a not-so-sudden urge to visit Miami...Smiley Happy 

Not sure, but I can lend you some miles if it's for a good cause.  Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 35
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Popular opinion says that it is...Smiley Happy

P.S.  Want to come along?  We'll be attending a boxing match.  Or, checking out the best college English program in the country... I'm just not quite sure yet.

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Thanks!

P.S.  Want to come along?  We'll be attending a boxing match.  Or, checking out the best college English program in the country... I'm just not quite sure yet.

Sounds good!  It will give me a chance to brush up again on my Spanish.  Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 35
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Thanks!

Sounds good!  It will give me a chance to brush up again on my Spanish.  Smiley Happy

Your Spanish is much, much better than the alleged English some college students use on these boards.

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Thanks!

Your Spanish is much, much better than the alleged English some college students use on these boards.

I know what you mean!  Smiley Wink

Heck, my Spanish is probably even better than their Spanish.  I was stationed in Latin America for about 7 years and often in an environment where I either had to use Spanish or not be able to function.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.