Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was interested in Andrews FCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was interested in Andrews FCU

Visa Sig card til the phone rep said they HP membership and HP a different CB for the app
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I was interested in Andrews FCU

Good DP. Sounds like a real bummer. I had a CU tell me they were going to do a hard pull for membership but then it never happened, so potentially you could have good luck too but you might not want to risk it either.

Message 2 of 6
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

i just joined Andres FCU via the internet was a EX Soft Pull

Message 3 of 6
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Visa Sig card til the phone rep said they HP membership and HP a different CB for the app

Eek. I am a member and if this is true, I wont bother.

I had thought membership would have some perks, like a SP for one of their CCs.  Smiley Frustrated

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had thought membership would have some perks, like a SP for one of their CCs.  Smiley Frustrated

Out of curiousity, what gave you that impression?  Aside from preapprovals/offers, can't say I know of any CU or FI that'd do that.

Message 5 of 6
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Out of curiousity, what gave you that impression?  Aside from preapprovals/offers, can't say I know of any CU or FI that'd do that.

Check @MyDataMyChoice comments above. I was getting high hopes. 😎

Potential Future Cards
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.