Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idiots at Elan Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Idiots at Elan Financial

thanks for off topic. Has anyone had success with returning the age back with key bank? do you just let them get away with that?

Message 11 of 12
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

Re: Idiots at Elan Financial

@Anonymous wrote:

I will add that ELAN Financial was quick to contact me about suspected fraudulent activity on my card.  ELANs systems recognized that the spending mismatched my historic transactional profile and they called me in less than 2 hours after the fraud occured. 

For safety's sake, they promptly removed the unauthorized charges from my account and issued me a new card, which arrived in 3 days.  It was the first and only time in 20 years that fraudulent activity occured on my cards.  I still do not understand how it happened because I have guarded my identity like a hawk for about the past 12 years. 

Nonetheless, I am appreciative for their way of doing business.

Forty, I see what you meant from the Compass thread. Thanks for joing and hopefully more people will try to approach financial issues with rationality instead or histrionics.

I am not choosing one person to call out on this. I think it is fair to mention at any place and time when someone is not giving due respect to good service when otherwise trying to defame their name until they have the whole story. If mods can't see that then the only people left will be ranters.

Let's hope for the best and new people with new interests to join us in our efforts.

Good luck, Forty

CI

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.