cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If 61 days BCP CLI denied how long to wait??

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: If 61 days BCP CLI denied how long to wait??

@MustangSaluki wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:
It is 3 months for denial 

Sorry this isn't true either. I requested CLI on 60th day (wrong calculation) and got the message that CLI is not entertained within 60 days. Waited 2 more days before reapplying and got approved. 

@flowfaster wrote:
 6 for approval.

True.

Lol yes it is true.  You were not denied your account was simply not eligible yet.  Sorry but you are wrong.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was denied my first 3x CLI request.  Granted, I messed up and requested it well after the 60 day term, probably closer to 4mo after opening the card. 

Sent another one in somewhere between 3 and 4 months after that and was approxed for 2.5x original CL.

Message 12 of 15
alboto
Regular Contributor

@MustangSaluki wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:
It is 3 months for denial 

Sorry this isn't true either. I requested CLI on 60th day (wrong calculation) and got the message that CLI is not entertained within 60 days. Waited 2 more days before reapplying and got approved. 

@flowfaster wrote:
 6 for approval.

True.

you were simply not penalized for not waiting the 61 days, you weren't eligible.

Message 13 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
^ that is not true. It is 3 months for denial and 6 for approval.

Thanks for this info. I was denied for my first CLI request, but I started off at 15k.

Message 14 of 15
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@afjock21 wrote:

I haven't tried yet, but if I do get denied how long before I can try again?

PS- I had Blue Cash and requested CLI which was granted. Then I upgraded (product change) to BCP. Is 61 days acceptable timeframe to wait before requesting another CLI? since I no longer have Blue Cash, it's a different card.

So you got CLI on blue (you have to wait 6 month before another) and you switch to BCP (still have to wait 6 months), then apply for another CLI?

That is a denied. You didn't wait long enough, only 1 increase per 6 month per card member.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.