cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the new CreditSecure tells you you're not enrolled in CS, don't believe it...

tag
Scamp
Valued Contributor

If the new CreditSecure tells you you're not enrolled in CS, don't believe it...

...it told me that this a.m., so I called them.

Their IT dept. is still working on the updates for the site, so it's not really fully up and running, this morning.

They recommended trying to access it again maybe this evening or tomorrow morning.

FYI for fellow CS subscribers.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: If the new CreditSecure tells you you're not enrolled in CS, don't believe it...

Thanks for the post. This morning I could not access the report and I was wondering what is happening.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If the new CreditSecure tells you you're not enrolled in CS, don't believe it...

I logged in last night and seen they had a new look but didn't have a problem logging in. It did take me a few seconds to find the already enrolled button
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They won't let me in at the moment. I'm not enrolled, ha.

Their old non-button was pretty lame, but I really hate this one: Already enrolled? View credit scores.

No, I don't want to view my cheesy FAKO's; I want to view my reports.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Workaround for Amex CS

I just got off the phone with Amex CS.  They upgraded the site overnight, and it is NOT working....

Here is the workaround the rep gave me.  And, it worked.

www.americanexpress.com/mycreditsecure

P.S. She said that Amex is not sure how long it will take to get the redesigned site up and running. 

ETA  Thanks for moving this, Hauling.  I posted it before I saw Scamp's post.

Message Edited by Scout65 on 10-09-2009 07:25 PM
Message 5 of 8
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Workaround for Amex CS

Scout65 wrote:

I just got off the phone with Amex CS.  They upgraded the site overnight, and it is NOT working....

Here is the workaround the rep gave me.  And, it worked.

www.americanexpress.com/mycreditsecure

P.S. She said that Amex is not sure how long it will take to get the redesigned site up and running. 

ETA  Thanks for moving this, Hauling.  I posted it before I saw Scamp's post.

Message Edited by Scout65 on 10-09-2009 07:25 PM

Good job getting the workaround, Scout!  I didn't think to ask if there was one.  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks. The link you posted works.
Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I just now logged in via the regular way, and I'm back in, but it implied that I was a new customer. But the monthly PLUS Score Tracker (whoopee) still shows my previous FAKO's, so I guess they didn't lose me after all.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.