Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could have only one....

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

If you could have only one....

Okay here's the rules, you can have ONE prime CC, which would it be and why? Cent and Paladium are excluded, I want to go for something most can get their hands on.  I'll start:

Even though my Amex Green is my go-to b/c of the MR and the ability to revolve large purchases, I'd probably pick my Chase SP due to the exceptional rewards program if I had to have just one. 

Have fun Smiley Happy

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: If you could have only one....

The jp morgan select. Buy ehat ever i want spend 2x the cl and it never reports
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 2 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

US Bank Cash+

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I use my Amex Platinum card the most. The travel benefits pay the annual fee 3x over for me every year. I don't have to worry about carrying balances, just PIF.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I am really hoping for a PC in the middle of next year to a Cash+ card.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 5 of 6
RonDawg
Contributor

Okay I have said this on more then one post but I am so proud of my one go to card that I love talking about it.  The US Bank  Cash + Card.. You earn so much cash back and all with no caps.   In my opinion it is one of the best cash back cards out there ATM.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.