Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ikea visa BT offer

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ikea visa BT offer

Not sure if anyone was aware but DH has this card and I just noticed they have a very nice BT offer 0%through 4/20 with no BT feesSmiley Happy

Of course it's commenity which makes me leary lol.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ikea visa BT offer

If there is one thing good about Comenity it's their BTs.  Never cancel your one and only Comenity co-branded card because the BTs are the best out there.

Message 2 of 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

If there is one thing good about Comenity it's their BTs.  Never cancel your one and only Comenity co-branded card because the BTs are the best out there.

Thanks. Yes I think it is an amazing BT deal just trying to decide if we can use it. He is using BT with NFCU and are only slightly high balances 950 is lowes but thats 0% for 18 months, but I do have a small penfed balance 900 I might doSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

The only Comenity card we still have is BJ's MC because gas is 10 cents off per gal and we use the warehouse club some (DW's account, I'm an AU, but I won't ever open another Comenity card personally). A Couple of months ago the DW showed me a BT offer for her BJ's card, and the offer looked good/fair on paper - told her nope, no way its Comenity and if you like the card they just might close it for "inquiries" even though she/we have very few. 

IMO and experience, if you are going to do business with Comenity don't do anything(!) that gets their attention - frankly I'm looking forward to closing that card (because its Comenity) in June when we move down south where there are no BJ's. 

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice offer. Lol, Comenity makes one skittish thoughSmiley Wink. Pipeguy, i truely wish i could comment on your last sentenceSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Very nice offer. Lol, Comenity makes one skittish thoughSmiley Wink. Pipeguy, i truely wish i could comment on your last sentenceSmiley Wink

sigh.... https://www.bjs.com/

Had to reread what I wrote to understand what you wrote Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

😁😁😁
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.