Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im so happy, so so happy. Chase CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im so happy, so so happy. Chase CLI

I previously posted about your opinions if I should call for a CLI on my 6 month old Sony Chase of 1500cl. Well, it took a hard but I was approved, now my credit line is at 5,000. I was also enrolled in a rewards program for my new 6000 Chase Platinum Visa, in that I get 3% cash back in gas and.....

Then finally I found out that Credit One Bank, my first ever card, has removed a 30 day late and has credited the late fee to my account(Good faith call). So my two year plus two months, average age 1yr report is clean, no derogs or late payments.

Thank you MyFico and board members on setting me on the right path to credit success. Oh and I don't spend what I don't have.

JJmite :smileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Im so happy, so so happy. Chase CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I previously posted about your opinions if I should call for a CLI on my 6 month old Sony Chase of 1500cl. Well, it took a hard but I was approved, now my credit line is at 5,000. I was also enrolled in a rewards program for my new 6000 Chase Platinum Visa, in that I get 3% cash back in gas and.....

Then finally I found out that Credit One Bank, my first ever card, has removed a 30 day late and has credited the late fee to my account(Good faith call). So my two year plus two months, average age 1yr report is clean, no derogs or late payments.

Thank you MyFico and board members on setting me on the right path to credit success. Oh and I don't spend what I don't have.

JJmite :smileyvery-happy:

Woohoo - Definitely a happy Friday for you, jjmite!  Smiley Happy  Congratulations!!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you scapegrace13, I am begging to like this expressing or venting of emotions. I must do more often, because I will live longer-stereotypical male:smileyhappy:.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, great JUMP! Worth the hard inq!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.