Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagine Cancelled

tag
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Imagine Cancelled

BY THEM!!! They cancelled my card after one payment that was two weeks late and. And. AND. It was their fault. I set up automated payments a year and a half ago, never been late and they failed to take it out this time. They claim they sent out a letter in OCTOBER saying they were going to stop taking them out. I never got it and why haven't I heard anything more about it? They were out the door anyway because I have BOA, CAP1, target, and Orchard now but it makes me mad because they cancelled it with a balance on it. Its been said many times on here but those of you who feel like you can't get anything else, don't be tempted by these people, they are exhorbitantly high interest, you will never speak to an english speaking person or supervisor and all they know how to do is read their que cards and they will end up screwing you in the end with their unethical predatory lending business practices. Go secured if you can't get anything else.
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.