Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressed by Chase Secure Message Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressed by Chase Secure Message Center

Total time between submitted request and resolution...8 minutes. Shorter than calling in and gave me time to go check my mailbox Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Impressed by Chase Secure Message Center

@Anonymous wrote:

Total time between submitted request and resolution...8 minutes. Shorter than calling in and gave me time to go check my mailbox Smiley Happy

Yeah their message center is pretty awesome. If only Citi had the same type of service...

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you talking about their "banking" message center or a special mesage center for people who have their credit cards? 

The message center that I've used through our bank account with them has not impressed me. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Referring to credit cards, I don't have a bank account with them. Didn't know there's a separate messaging system for bank accounts.

Message 4 of 10
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you talking about their "banking" message center or a special mesage center for people who have their credit cards? 

The message center that I've used through our bank account with them has not impressed me. 

There is no such thing as two separate message systems at Chase, although you get to choose different account number (type). They have always been very prompt and helpful to me no matter which account type is handled. I have checking, savings and credit cards with Chase and I can only say nice things about them.

Message 5 of 10
shane82388
Established Contributor

theres only one message center but the credit card inquiries seem to get quicker response than the regular inquiries for regular deposit accounts...at least thats been my experience.

I love just messaging someone online and not having to talk to someone on the phone...so much easier. Plus its all written down and you just read it instead of trying to understand highly important financial business over the phone through someones thick accent, etc.

Message 6 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

it says they will respond with 4 hours, that is impressive, 8 min seems great

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Platinum wrote:

There is no such thing as two separate message systems at Chase, although you get to choose different account number (type). They have always been very prompt and helpful to me no matter which account type is handled. I have checking, savings and credit cards with Chase and I can only say nice things about them.

I wasn't sure if there were separate systems or not.  All I know is our experience was one of those YMMV (your mileage may vary) types.  And, we've not found the message system, (in our case), to be either prompt or very helpful.  All we've ever received are prepared scripted responses.

Message 8 of 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I am very happy with Chase and Amex secured message...responds turnaround time is within 24hr for me. I don't even bother calling in anymore if I don't need questions answer asap.

Message 9 of 10
shane82388
Established Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

I am very happy with Chase and Amex secured message...responds turnaround time is within 24hr for me. I don't even bother calling in anymore if I don't need questions answer asap.

Same.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.