Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressed with Barclays

tag
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Impressed with Barclays

over the weekend I went on an app spree and got approved for a Barclays MC through apple.

I then realized they had a 40,000 point promo for thier US Airways card for which I am a gold dividend miles flyer.

I called them up and they switched over the app and I am getting all the point benefits.

Simple as pie. Good deal

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Impressed with Barclays

ok now I am even more impressed. You can set up your online account which I just did for my new USAirways card.

Well in doing so I noticed there was a tab for another card. I clicked on it and the Apple card is still active !!!!!!!!!!!

So they gave me two cards on one pull. The line on the second card is only $1000 but thats cool since I am

only using it for future gardening.

Wow now thats cool.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might need to check TU 3 days later to make sure you got only 1 pull. It's common for TU to hide INQ for 1-2 days from application date.
Message 3 of 4
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Good idea but I did specifically ask him by doing this transfer if this would mean any more inq to my account and he assured me absolutely not. I was previously a AU on another USAirways MC account whic is what I think the reason they just did a transfer.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.