cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improving chances with Amex personal and business?

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Improving chances with Amex personal and business?

Assuming I've done all I can with my score (utilization, paying down balances, etc). I do already have an Amex Delta personal card and want another personal card (Blue Cash Preferred). I also want an Amex business card.

I was wondering if putting money into a business checking or personal checking or savings would help my application? I have a business Kabbage account which they bought, but does anyone know if they count that?

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Improving chances with Amex personal and business?

@Swatch wrote:

Assuming I've done all I can with my score (utilization, paying down balances, etc). I do already have an Amex Delta personal card and want another personal card (Blue Cash Preferred). I also want an Amex business card.

I was wondering if putting money into a business checking or personal checking or savings would help my application? I have a business Kabbage account which they bought, but does anyone know if they count that?

I got the Business Green card with no business account with Amex.   I just applied for it and they approved me.  My scores were low 700's and I had already gotten maybe 4 cards from Amex none older than 2 years old when they gave me the business green charge card.   Not sure if having money with them makes a difference or not like some banks do.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.