Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In all seriousness :) Xmas spending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

In all seriousness :) Xmas spending

So..the Walmart card is looking nice right about now. Cant app til we close, but do they ever run 0% promotional deals or is it always a set interest rate?

I think I want it mostly for the FICO score..and to get a card that'll actually grow!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In all seriousness :) Xmas spending

I've seen members post in the past about walmart offerring 0% financing periodically.

Message 2 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I read in a previous post that they sometimes offer 6 months 0% from october till dec 25th 

Message 3 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

They had a 0% financing offer when I got the card last November. Periodically I get offers from them for 0% financing, but have never used it.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 7
aplast
Regular Contributor

I currently have the walmart store card. and they had an 18 month 0% special running. They also had an awesome deal on a 3d vizio Smiley Happy I'd say the walmart card is a great choice for what youre looking for!

Message 5 of 7
compassion101
Established Contributor

Amazon also 0% promo around xmas time...I think it's either 6 months or 12 depending upon how much you spend

Message 6 of 7
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@compassion101 wrote:

Amazon also 0% promo aroun  xmas time...,I think it's either 6 months or 12 depending upon how much you spend

Amazon is 0% year round, not just at xmas time.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.