cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In your opinion who is the most PITA card issuer ?!!!!

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: In your opinion who is the most PITA card issuer ?!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm...

Have not had this issue before but then again ive only had to pay a handful of times.

I have had the paypal account for years.  Not sure why everything is triggering a security hold lol.

Message 41 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not fond of Chase, myself.  Just dumped an Amazon Rewards because of a paltry 500 buck limit.  I have a Platinum that was grandfathered in from an old WaMu account - it has a 2k limit, but the last increase on that card was... from WaMu, heh.  And I app'd for the Freedom, but they only decided I was worth 1.5k.  With those limits, not worth my time when I have 5-figure CLs on Amex, Discover and now Cap1 Venture. 

Closing out the Chase Platinum as soon as it's paid off (soon), and I'm going to let the Freedom sit for a few months but I'll probably end up closing that one as well.

Barclays also hasn't been real nice to me, CL wise.

Message 42 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roll your platinum limit into your freedom
Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Roll your platinum limit into your freedom

That's a good idea, and I may do that before giving them up altogether.  I'm just not impressed with Chase's service much.  Maybe it's just me.

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

You just dont have the right card.

Try calling the CSP line instead and relish in the difference.
Message 45 of 51
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

US Bank,,,,,,,,,because they lie.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 46 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

US Bank,,,,,,,,,because they lie.

Banks lie and are the biggest fraud of anyone, never!  Smiley Happy..  Did you read the recent HSBC article today of hiding peoples money... Another slap on a wrist for a big bank, nothing new to see, same ole stuff.

Message 47 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays, but only because they turned me down at the end of 2013. It was legit, though. The denial letter, however, was a humiliating laundry list of my faults, and I'm not sure but I think it included that one time I had my panties on backwards in 5th grade. 

A bit gun shy of ever apping them again Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One. they are very stingy with credit lines and their cards aren't even that good.

Message 49 of 51
js0319
Established Contributor

Bank of America...too stingy. Only ever had a $600 CL over the course of 8 years. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.