indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Increase Time!

Hey all,

Today I requested some CLI's...here are the results:

1. Amazon from $1,500 to $2,100.

2. PayPal from $900 to $2,900.

3. Walmart from $2,050 to $3,550.

AmEx BCE is due on 10/15/2013. I won't do the 3x, since I started with $10,500, but will request $20k. I could never have done any of this without the help of everyone's advice here on myFICO.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Increase Time!

Tempus fugit!

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on a nice CLI day Wooo Hooo 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Great Days work!

Message 4 of 11
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Question : is Paypal SmartConnect eligible for a CLI request after 4 months? Does it apply for Amazon store card too? Also how much do you use these two cards? I use paypal smartconnect a lot and already got an Auto CLI of 400 in 2nd month. But dont use Amazon store card much. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 5 of 11
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats. Nice increases!!
Message 6 of 11
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Hey sghosh5,

For me, it seems that GECRB cards (PayPal, Amazon, Walmart, etc.) should all become eligible every four months. Some here say it is every fourth statement, which seems to be the case for all except Walmart. The difference being that if you don't use the card in any specific month, you don't get a statement, so it may be more than four actual months. Walmart has CLI'd me every four months, but PayPal and Amazon have CLI'd me on every fourth statement. They are all GECRB, so I don't know why there is a discrepancy between these cards. I use Walmart often, but use Amazon and PayPal only about once every 2 to 3 months just to keep them active, since they don't offer any points or bonuses.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 7 of 11
sccredit
Valued Contributor

IMO you should go $24,500 on Amex CLI.  

Message 8 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yussss@sccredit!
I was at $10.5k then asked for $24.5k and got it.
Fabulous limit imo!

Be careful with those GECRB clis, they will restrict your accounts and make you send in your arm and leg for "Fraud investigation" lol

I got GECRBs every two months there for a while LOL
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats! GE is a great one.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.